Great forum

A forum for Twin Cam and G###W fitted vehicles specific chat

Moderators: elky, rodeobob, Spaminator

mikuni

Great forum

Post by mikuni »

Just wanted to say thanks for opening a forum dedicated to the w. As i'm sure you know, its very difficult to find ANYTHING to do with these engines whether it be parts or information.
A forum like this will make it all the more easier to track down other users of this engine and like wise parts etc.
I'll let as many people over here (in NZ) know as possible and hopefully with a little bit of help, we can get it off the ground.
Just as a side note also, as I live in NZ, the jr130's came factory with this engine so I'm assuming it may be a little easier for me to track down parts than over there in aussie land. Let me know if you are in need of anything new or used.. I may be able to help.

Poida
Administrator
Administrator
I live in: Vic

Post by Poida »

Mate, thanks for the positive attitude. The main purpose of making this special forum was to widen the net for the people who like myself, are stuck with a need to source and compare info as well as find components.

I'd seen a fair bit on other forums but searching through to retrieve it again got tedious. Many of us will appreciate a source outside the square for bits and pieces. After a while looking for parts is not unlike being chooks in a pen. Just aimlessly scratching over the same piece of dirt!

I'll give you a request to keep an eye open for starters...

I'm looking for a component off a G180W. It needs a replacement air flow meter. Mine is the type with a flap inside, not the heated wire used on some models. It has a single leayer, seven pin plug on it.

Image Image Image Image

I'd prefer one that has come off a G180W but if it isn't too costly then I'd be willing to accept one from a G200W. I don't want anything that has been opened up and fiddled with. These things are touchy and don't take kindly to being messed with.

archangel62
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

Yeah, I must say Poida, you've really outdone yourself as far as helping everyone goes. Thanks for the great site *sheds tear*. I don't know where I'd be without it actually, I'd probably have sold my engine by now lol.
Twincam needs: surge tank, EFI lines, TPS, recored radiator, hoses, assemble the ECU (50% done).

-elky-

w

Post by -elky- »

yeah and you would of sold it to me!!!! :lol:
TBA

archangel62
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

For more than I paid! :P
Twincam needs: surge tank, EFI lines, TPS, recored radiator, hoses, assemble the ECU (50% done).