NEW REGISTRATIONS - IP address and email bans

If you have something to sell, post your add here...

Moderators: elky, rodeobob

Poida
Administrator
Administrator
I live in: Vic

NEW REGISTRATIONS - IP address and email bans

Post by Poida »

One of the ways we prevent spamming here is to exclude registrations from certain IP address ranges and certain email addresses.

If you wish to register but find you are blocked due to one of these reasons, please email admin with your request to join and include your IP address and email address you are finding is blocked.

If you have already registered and are still waiting for approval, drop me a message by email and I'll attend to it as quickly as I can. I regularly review all new registrations and meaningless (non word) random combinations of letters and numbers will most likely not even get checked, simply deleted. If I have deleted your registration application that has been waiting for approval, email me to let me know.

email: isuzugseriestwincam@gmail.com

Poida
Administrator
Administrator

Re: NEW REGISTRATIONS - IP address and email bans

Post by Poida »

UPDATE: I have now activated a different method of registration approval where the new user has to answer a question. This has so far stopped any automated registrations from getting through. Message me with details if you spot any dubious posts from new account holders.

IZU069
Spaminator
Spaminator

Re: NEW REGISTRATIONS - IP address and email bans

Post by IZU069 »

Sounds good, and it overcomes my fears...

I approved one today as I recognised the name from another forum (that holds gems).

I wonder if the question will have to change over time?
IZU069 - Isuzu means a lot to me.