looking for a car

If you are looking for something post your request here...

Moderators: elky, rodeobob

1600 TG
Probationary Member
Probationary Member

looking for a car

Post by 1600 TG »

Item: A Car

Item Condition: Good condition

Reason for Selling: I'm looking at buying

Price and Payment Conditions: $5,000 and under

Extra Info: I'm looking for a new toy, i want something turbo'd, wheels, tints, a car that looks nice, kits etc etc a bonus. But don't say i got a >>>> for $6,000 if you can come up with the rest. $5,000 is my max. I'm not to fussy WHAT it is, but i would like something fairly quick, NO RUST, must have rego and mod plate (if needed) WANT SOMETHING BOOSTED.

Pictures:

Contact Details: PM me here with a link etc to your car.

archangel62
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

Hmmm mate I don't mean to dampen your hopes but this is not the website to be looking on. A turbo twincam is not only exceedingly rare, especially one for sale, but extremely valuable.

You might have some hope of getting a turbo SOHC Gemini, even they're rare and fetch a good price, but try www.ozgemini.com

Other than that I could suggest putting a wanted up in the paper. Getting a boosted car which is legal tends to be expensive. May I suggest a Nissan EXA (turbo standard I believe, cheap), or Mitsu Cordia. Maybe even a Nissan Pintara, don't know if they came turbo or not.
Twincam needs: surge tank, EFI lines, TPS, recored radiator, hoses, assemble the ECU (50% done).