Vic, G200 complete $450+

If you have something to sell, post your add here...

Moderators: elky, rodeobob

Chris

Vic, G200 complete $450+

Post by Chris »

Up for grabs is a Stunning looking and performing Gemini or Rodeo G200, the motor has just been sprayed "rocket red" great little motor with 190 compression all round,

Complete motor from fan to clutch but will need:-

New Leads,Intake, Carby & Fuel Pump gaskets 'have seen complete gasket kit for $40 on ebay, air cleaner and a good tune then this baby will not dissapoint,

Please note the leads are for show only they are not in working order

What you get:-

G200 Motor inc Alternator, Ignition coil, clutch, fan belt, engine mounts, distributor, fuel pump, carby, intake manifold, spark plugs, new dist cap and rotor button, all hoses and clips (not shown in picture)

starting bid is $450 i think this is a reasonable amount considering the condition of the motor and the compression it still holds, will not dissapoint these motors are hard to come by and to spend $80 and then do up a few bolts you will have a reliable motor,

reason for sale: sold my gemini have no need for motor,

any questions or you would like to see more pictures please email me at any time and i will try to reply asap,

Thanks for looking and happy bidding

*** TERMS AND CONDITIONS ***

If you dont think you can pay for the item DO NOT BID.

all questions to be asked before bidding as i will not refund your money, the pictures shown is what you will recieve at the end of the auction

No postage on this item unless buyer organises their own transport,

i can deliver around the mornington peninsula area for $40

Payment MUST be made within 5 working days

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Gemini-Rodeo-Pia ... QcmdZViewI

archangel62
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

Hmm, this is a twincam forum...

Nonetheless goodluck with the sale and I'll ask a few friends. How much is interstate postage for an engine?
Twincam needs: surge tank, EFI lines, TPS, recored radiator, hoses, assemble the ECU (50% done).

Chris

Post by Chris »

I am aware this is a twin cam forum, however it isnt mine and just posted it just as I might thought it be of use to somebody.

archangel62
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

Ah ok. I just got excited when I saw the subject :P
Twincam needs: surge tank, EFI lines, TPS, recored radiator, hoses, assemble the ECU (50% done).