fs: g180w brisbane

If you have something to sell, post your add here...

Moderators: elky, rodeobob

nut161

fs: g180w brisbane

Post by nut161 »

As my new motor is starting to come together my current setup is now for sale. Engine is still in car and can be heard running test drive etc until i remove it. The motor has an oil leak and a topend rattle that cant be identified but niether affect its performance. Ive driven it back from sydney, raced it at willowbank, all through the hills and to work daily so its reliable.

So its a G180W, twin 40idf webers, big 4-2-1 extractors, gem gearbox on twincam bellhousing, torana radiator, etc.
Also will come with apparent twincam 5spd minus bellhousing and the elusive cam bearings. I may sell the 48idfs i bought for it for extra.

Price $2000, complete setup all you need is your alternator and hook up your exhaust.

IZU069
Spaminator
Spaminator
I live in: Vic

Re: fs: g180w brisbane

Post by IZU069 »

Is that rocker/cam cover black?
And if so, do you know if it has been resprayed or if it was originally black?

Re the alternator, hopefully the new owner will get one like that pictured, ie an "all in one" alt + regulator with internal fan, and I strongly suggest Hitachi or Mitsubishi (Nissan etc) and not a Bosch.
IZU069 - Isuzu means a lot to me.

nut161

Re: fs: g180w brisbane

Post by nut161 »

was polished when i obtained the motor and i painted it black. That alternator is a mitsubishi one, great compact unit