2 fuel injecton units

If you have something to sell, post your add here...

Moderators: elky, rodeobob

DDH3
Probationary Member
Probationary Member

2 fuel injecton units

Post by DDH3 »

I have 2 compleat stock fuel injection manifolds w/ injectors and throttle bodies for sale or trade. One set is from a 117 and has the long style intake and the other is a taller box kind of intake says ECGI on the top( Gemeni ?). One is off a blue top G180W and the other from a red top G200W. I do not have any ECU's.
I am looking to trade or sell for a DCOE 40 Weber/Solex twin Carb manifold and linkage, dont need the carbs just the manifold. Or any other 117 parts.

I will ship thes wherever needed.

IZU069
Spaminator
Spaminator
I live in: Vic

Post by IZU069 »

WA - that's not far. Dang!
I was keen as until I saw you were an Islander - you're too far from the mainland! (I'm on the north island of Australia - ie, the not-Tasmania one. That's a Kiwi-type phrase that our Tasmanians find amusing. And WA is WestAust.)

Just FYI - there may be 117 parts over here depending on vintage. Not that they were released here, just some people have them. Alas one of them recently disposed of many Isuzu parts. (I got my 117 dual-master cylinder from him; it currently resides in my Wasp (1965 Bellett ute).)
Not that I consider shipping worthwhile, but in case you or I get desperate etc.

I generally have 117 DOHCs but require the ECGI or ITEC over the top intakes (as do Gemini/i-Mark owners here).
But I want the upright oil filters as per 117 (not the Gemini/Piazza(Impulse) forward-down style).
And the sump depends whether I use the G200Ws for Florians or Belletts.
(The 117 was originally built on a Florian; aka - Chev LUV sedan etc.)

PM me me if you are interested in a local Melbourne guy that is selling G200W manifolds with tuned 2xDCOE40 Webers. (From memory, he's asking about $850 for them; I think with ram tubes etc.)

Otherwise I have one set of manifolds but I was intending to sell the with their 2xDCOE40s allegedly tuned for a G161W, and others have also been inquiring.

Cheers,
Peter.
IZU069 - Isuzu means a lot to me.

DDH3
Probationary Member
Probationary Member

Post by DDH3 »

Some pics of the fuel injection units I have. I also have the matching exhaust manifolds.

IZU069
Spaminator
Spaminator
I live in: Vic

Post by IZU069 »

Reply in brief:
The top manifold is a typical 5-injector type from a 117 Coupe. They are probably the most common G200W imported into Australia. Not sure what the earlier G161W & G180W 117s had - I'll have to check.
The 117 was originally built on the Florian floorpan (sedan version of the Chevy LUV ute etc) and has an upright oil filter.

The ECGI is a typical fuel-only EFI as found on Gemini twincams (ZZR, ZZT etc) and DOHC Piazza/Impulse which were not a standard car in Aust. DOHC Piazza was release in New Zealand. Aust got the later 4ZC1-turbos. Being Gemini they had the forward-down oil filter.
The ECGI is very similar to later I-TEC fuel & ignition EFIs as on 4ZE1 Jackaroo/Rodeo (Trooper & PickUps).
I refer to these as the "over the top" as the intake comes over the engine. These are the preferred unit for Geminis, Belletts etc.

Others can probably provide more & accurate details....
IZU069 - Isuzu means a lot to me.