fs g200 twincam plus many extras see pics N.S.W

If you have something to sell, post your add here...

Moderators: elky, rodeobob

mug

fs g200 twincam plus many extras see pics N.S.W

Post by mug »

iIsuzu g200 twincam out of a zzz or something only done 40000 km unfinished project been stripped/inhibited, alloy parts have been bead blasted and dipped in turco alodine gold[aircraft protective coating], all external hard ware has been gold cad plated, adaptor plates for Webbers or delortos , spare head 1800, no computer or injection rail, 5 speed has done 40000km, bellhousing and rear housing has been removed bead blasted and treated in alodine, All external hardware has been gold cad plated,comes with all old seals and bearings.piazza front brakes ready to bolt on and rear calipers only.starter adapter housing. distributor and alternator have been rebuilt, heavy duty radiator, unleaded fuel filler pipe[must be cut to fit upon install], modified crossmember the twincam will fit on this crossmember with your standard 1600 engine mounts with no other mods needed. Being sold as a package not breaking it up, turbo in pics is being sold separately too small for the twincam anyway.$3000.00 o.n.o owes me a lot more see pics pick up preferred PRICE DROP NOW $2000 THE LOT
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

gem 03

Post by gem 03 »

:o how are you mate just oundering can you give me info as i am doing the same motor but i need a gear box but not sure what thay came out of cheers

IZU069
Spaminator
Spaminator
I live in: Vic

Post by IZU069 »

Maybe transfer the pics to imagshack unless you upgrade your bandwidth. (It's been exceeded - I'm only getting the lower pics).
IZU069 - Isuzu means a lot to me.