Gemini motors and parts

If you have something to sell, post your add here...

Moderators: elky, rodeobob

bad 44u

Gemini motors and parts

Post by bad 44u »

For Sale
Rodeo 4ze1 2.6 race motor 48 mm webers 3inch exhaust
Trimatic suit z motor 2500 stall manualised trans cooler tail shaft
G180w Twin cam efi needs fuel pump and tune
2 x bare twin cam heads
twin cam pistons cams block and many other internal and external parts
Standard gemini diff 2 x good torque tube mounts
Slotted and cross drilled gemini front rotors standard calipers
Front suspension parts
Full original gemini interior good condition, zzz dash
Gemini fuel tank
5 x 13 inch rims
Stainless steel surge tank
10 inch thermo fan
ph 0431482093

G200-GEM

Post by G200-GEM »

hi mate would you seperate the twin webers from the engine? desperately wanting some

thanks

bad 44u

Post by bad 44u »

sorry its a complete package

GeminiCoupe
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

What are you asking for the G180 DOHC and whats freight to melb worth?
Project One - 1976 TX Gemini Coupe G200z Turbo
Daily - S15 200SX, 13.29 @ 107mph

bad 44u

Post by bad 44u »

$500. the motor is at my parents house in wollongong and i wont be up there for a couple weeks just in case you want it urgently. It had new rings and bearings put in it but it hasn't been started for about 3 years. the computer run's it ok but its an old type with screw adjusters on the computer.I had it dyno tuned i think it had 70 kw at the rears which is what you would expect for a standard twin cam needs a bigger throttle body and im taking the electronic ignition off it but i have the standard points distributor.
let me know if your still interested and ill check freight and make sure it still turns over.

archangel62
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

I might know a bloke interested in the engine, could you also check what freight to Adelaide would be worth?

If you have a spare G180W piston floating around (doesn't matter if it's cracked buggered etc etc as long as the shape's right) and are willing to sell it on it's own I might be interested, I'm just after a template piston and don't want to pull my engine apart.

I may also after a fuel pressure regulator.
Twincam needs: surge tank, EFI lines, TPS, recored radiator, hoses, assemble the ECU (50% done).

bad 44u

Post by bad 44u »

are you after the standard fuel reg thats on the fuel rail or an aftermarket one. ill split a set of g180w pistons for $50 plus postage or the whole set for same. Are you getting forgies made if so i might be interested depending on what compression your going for.

archangel62
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

Yup. I'm going for around 8:1 to 8.2:1, not totally sure yet but yeah, for turbo. I'm sending off a piston to America and having them made by a reputable company, through my engine builder I should be able to get all of this done around the $1000 mark, not bad at all for international custom made.

As for the when... It's definitely not going to be soon, unless I win the lottery. I'm going to be up for about $3000 worth of turbo gear before I need these pistons anyway, and my engine isn't even running with the stock ones yet :lol:.

I'm definitely interested in those pistons man, do you think you could figure out how much postage would be to Adelaide and let me know? A spare set can't hurt anyway...

Eli
Twincam needs: surge tank, EFI lines, TPS, recored radiator, hoses, assemble the ECU (50% done).

G200-GEM

Post by G200-GEM »

hey eli why do a complete rebuild and then rebuild it again ?

archangel62
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

Funding really. I only had my car on the road (and license, driving legally lol) for about 8 months before it packed up. I've now had it off the road for 10 months or so, which is ridiculous, and I don't know how long it's gonna be before I can afford forgies, a decent turbo, intercooler etc etc (let alone the diff conversion to use the power).

I know its a bit of a waste but by the time I rip out the stock pistons and rings they will have copped a thrashing :D. Plus then I have them as spares. Actually, come to think of it, I don't need a whole set of spares for this reason. Unless I get another twincam :twisted: lol. Plus, 120-140rwkw on stock pistons should keep me busy (read:sideways) for awhile :lol:

wattagan

Post by wattagan »

Hi Bad44U,
I'm interested in your
G180w Twin cam efi needs fuel pump and tune
2 x bare twin cam heads
I need a head and related bits to fit to a Rootes engine.
Phil /:~)>

bad 44u

Post by bad 44u »

the g180 efi is gone but i have the other spare parts just let me know exactly and ill dig around and see what ive got