EOI: motec comp suit g200w: perth

If you have something to sell, post your add here...

Moderators: elky, rodeobob

Bradlze
Administrator
Administrator

EOI: motec comp suit g200w: perth

Post by Bradlze »

I might be selling the motec computer and complete wiring loom from my g200w i never had it running personally but I have very good information it was running before the eng put a rod out the side lol
i have marked every single wire that went to the eng and various places and also taken pictures to be double sure
oh and it was in a td gemini
looking for interest atm i tink i have posted a pic of it on this site somewhere and the colour of the box is blue if that helps

Bradlze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bradlze »

bump
nobody wants a motec?

Post by Guest »

Ay mate how much do you want and will it hook up to the original injection manifold also would this be suitable if im running a turbo as well with the fuel injection as i am curently running a blow thru carby setup thanks

Bradlze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bradlze »

yes im pretty sure it will run with standard items ill have to look at it but if not i will include whatever is needed
but i am not sure bout running turbo as i only bought it with the engine i and i never got it tuned so i wouldnt have a clue sorry

archangel62
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

The most you'd need is a new MAP sensor to run turbo, ie one calibrated and accurate under boost, I can't see any reason why the computer would be incapable. Gotta love EFI versatility 8)
Twincam needs: surge tank, EFI lines, TPS, recored radiator, hoses, assemble the ECU (50% done).