My car

Tell us about your engine...

Moderators: elky, rodeobob

PF60ZZR

My car

Post by PF60ZZR »

I am currently trying to rebuild a 1982/3 ZZ/R sedan I bought 4 years ago off a guy in Melbourne. I have pics but don't know how to post them. It is 99% complete just need an exhaust and finish re-install the interior (had the original interior stolen) took me 2 years to find a replacement interior but could only find a ZZ/T interior with an ISUZU ZZ/R dash. will post pics when my 22yr old son shows me (he is currently building up an old isuzu car club car with a twincam G180) My other project hopefully soon to start is a 1967 Bellett GT I have a G200 twincam out of an early 117.

archangel62
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

If you want to post up images, go to www.photobucket.com and get a free membership (there isn't any catch). You can upload photos quite easily (if you need help ask). Once they're uploaded, underneath the thumbnail oh the image there will be three text boxes. One will start wil "[ img ]" (no spaces) - copy and paste this into a post if you want the picture directly there. One will be labelled "Url" copy this if you want to link to the picture.[/img]
Twincam needs: surge tank, EFI lines, TPS, recored radiator, hoses, assemble the ECU (50% done).

Robbo

Post by Robbo »

actually. its a lot easier to use the image hosting function from imageshack that poida has implemented into this forum...

When you are adding a post/reply, at the bottom you will see an image hosting section with a text box and a browse button.... click browse, find the file on your computer, then OK, thats it, doesn't get any easier than that.

Poida
Administrator
Administrator
I live in: Vic

Post by Poida »

Yeah, I use Image Shack so much I donated money to them. Real worthwhile site. I currently have 755 images stored there (about half what I did have) so everyone can access them without using the bandwidth or storage space of my server. Pretty cool idea I think.

I'd suggest if you haven't signed up for an account at Image Shack then you do so. That allows you access to these images in an easily referenced fashion so you can refer back again if you need to link to the same image more than once.

Image <-- Click to join Image Shack FREE image hosting.

archangel62
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

Oh sweet! I'm too used to websites which aren't as organised as this.. :D
Twincam needs: surge tank, EFI lines, TPS, recored radiator, hoses, assemble the ECU (50% done).

Poida
Administrator
Administrator
I live in: Vic

Post by Poida »

There is a test area where members can run wild testing to get the feel of using the forum features. Try your image posting in there till you feel comfortabale enough to use it in your posting.

Link to test area.