G200w Vac and water lines

Use this forum for general chat relating to G-Series twin cam engines...

Moderators: elky, rodeobob, Spaminator

katq22

G200w Vac and water lines

Post by katq22 »

Ok now that the motor runs i need to work out the plumbing properly Does anyone have any close pics of the inlet manifold with vac lines attached? I haven't been able to find any clear ones of complete motors also where does the water come from for the throttle body?

Thanks

Ben

bad 44u

Post by bad 44u »

keep it simple block everything off. you only need 1 vacum line from the dizzy if it has vacum advance and one to the computer if its an aftermatket and these go on to the plenum chamber. water 1 in and 1 out to the radiator and 1 in 1 out for the heater if you hook it up.

katq22

Post by katq22 »

I realize that but I need to have it looking stock for registration and hoses hanging off with bolts in them (as it is now) does not look factory. which one is the vac line for the brake booster??
Thanks Ben

bad 44u

Post by bad 44u »

rather then use hoses with bolts remove the plugs where the hoses join with blanking bungs. i used anodized allen key ones or cut them off and weld them up. the brake booster should connect on the bottom of the inlet manifold around cylinder 4.

elky
I live in: Qld

Post by elky »

i have never seen a "water" cooled throttle body, maybe i have missed this?

my zz/r and zz/t certainly dont have this, i wil check my 117 coupe motor but that has a forward facing t body, what type of intake do you have?

cheers
Gem-wreck

wrecking gemini's, piazzas, early rodeo's and jackaroo's 0419021757

katq22

Post by katq22 »

I was told by my mate that its not for cooling but heating (can be seen in pic four). I have some pics of my motor. from what i can tell Its is a bit of a bitsa. It looks like a 117 motor , Itec Manifold (Also have 117 forward facing) and an ECGI computer.

GeminiCoupe
Long Term Member
Long Term Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Does look like a 117 motor with what looks like a JR130 inlet manifold and dizzy...
Project One - 1976 TX Gemini Coupe G200z Turbo
Daily - S15 200SX, 13.29 @ 107mph

Greengem20B

Post by Greengem20B »

Hope this pic helps you in some way....

Wasnt sure if this is what you are after and if my vacuum lines were plumbed right though thats how it came out of the car...

Good Luck!

Todd.